Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Brand Management
Reporting to the marketing Director, Global Commercial Payment (GCP) Japan, the role will build the brand strategy and manage the associated brand initiatives to boost the presence of our commercial solution and its brand in the local market.
Key features of the role include;
Brand strategy and planning: Working with global branding team as well as local stake holders, the role is to build GCP brand strategy aligning with global/local brand strategy/direction and layout comprehensive branding plan for GCP, both in short and mid-term, to be sure that GCP gains and scales up our brand perception and reputation in the market.
Brand development: While working with key stake holders, the role, at the same time, will work as a GCP representative, be vocal and be influential amongst stake holders in order to establish GCP brand positioning amongst corporate (blue box) brand. This includes the creation of compelling storytelling as a commercial brand, building up the brand proposition, convincing messaging/copies and creative creation, media mix strategy etc. so as to make sure GCP brand gets exposed both internally and externally in the market place.
Brand initiative execution: Being a representative of GCP brand and align with the brand to be developed, the role is to work with agency/internal stake holders to drive brand related initiatives such as ATL, BTL, related events, brand guidance execution across GCP (LOB) etc.
A&P management: To best utilize the use of the brand investment, the role to work with branding team in other LOBs to synchronize the contents/timing where needed to maximize the ROI as a blue box
Other: Supporting ad-hock business needs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in executing and managing brand marketing, as a manager or at the equivalent position, in house or at agency. B2B brand marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and relationship skills (written and oral in both Japanese & English)
- Japanese native and business level English required (written and oral)
- Experiences working in multi-functional complex organization with different interests, background or needs with successful outputs
- Team leader/worker. While respecting others’ opinions, be vocal on what s/he believes in, proactively interact with stake holders in positive attitude and direct the team in the way how s/he would like to lead to.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results
- Strong ongoing desire to improve all aspect of the marketing process.
- Willingness to be hands-on and flexible
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム