American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager – Commercial Card Product Analytics, Global Information Management
Growing commercial payments is a top priority for American Express. The commercial card product analytics team will play a critical role in formulating data driven insights to drive product innovation, improve feature relevance and deepen relationships with customers. The candidate will lead a high performing international team to leverage big data capabilities, advanced analytical techniques and statistical modeling to glean customer insights, develop innovative strategies to drive revenue growth and improve cost base.
The Manager/ Senior Manager, Commercial Card Product Analytics, will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams – product, risk, finance, marketing and new product development - to leverage big data, advanced analytics and modeling to deliver customer insights, and develop innovative strategies to drive product strategies and shape strategic decisions that power revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of striking the best balance between strategic thought leadership, providing detailed analytical support and managing relationships.
- Strong analytic background
- Knowledge of commercial card products
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and relationship management skills
- Experience with advanced statistical modeling techniques
- Proficiency & experience in using data manipulation & statistical analysis tools (Python, Hive, R, SQL, SAS, etc.)
- Advanced degree in quantitative field or (e.g. Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics) or MBA with analytic experience preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time