American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Provides administrative support and planning assistance to the Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications, Asia
- Coordinates team activity and scheduling across Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan, India, and Australia
- Assists in meeting arrangements and agendas
- Supports in expense reporting and tracking
- Liaises with other departments and offices in collecting information for various reporting
- Manage travel arrangements and ensure timely preparation and processing, reconciliation and submission of expense reimbursement reports
- Maintain general office supplies, manage document filing and record keeping
- Supports in conducting research and consolidating for presentations
- Provide general support to visitors
- Handle ad-hoc assignments, as required
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge? If you have the following skills/competencies, we would like to hear from you:
- Minimum 7 - 8 years relevant working experience as team administrative assistant
- Common sense knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in MS office, such as Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good ability to build business relationship, self-motivated and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time