American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This position will be responsible to raise and manage all the operational risk events identified and/ or have a direct impact within GNICS and to present them to the Operation Risk Committee.
He/She will be part of the diverse processes about the business.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree in business administration, engineering or similar careers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across different executive levels and diverse functions
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
- Strong ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Analytical and strategic skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time