1) Achieving Corporate Card and BTA acquisition and sales productivity targets from all payments tools
2) Implementation of acquired accounts.
3) Focus on T&E and Non T&E potential billing opportunities.
4) Liaise with support groups within American Express to facilitate smooth implementation, issue resolutions and customer satisfaction.
5) Timely and accurate sales reporting on sales force and pipeline management..
Principal Accountabilities: Accountability Weightage Deliver on billing targets for corporate card , BTA and B2B - 70% .Teamwork – Work with the team to achieve maximum penetration of the market and pipeline development - 15%. Identify opportunities for penetration within the existing customer base in Mumbai - 5%. Network with the other businesses in the Blue Box to maximize cross-selling opportunities and quality of service -10%.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Assistant Sales Manager with 2-5 years of relevant experience, operating in a well-defined role with available supervision.
Faces high competition primarily in a domestic market. Although a technical knowledge is not necessarily required, good corporate card product knowledge is preferred.
Good with negotiations and dealing with senior executives of mid-sized organizations.
Basic understanding of financial levers in companies would be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time