American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Merchant Marketing Analyst
- Track development, and ensure execution and delivery of merchant collaterals by working with agencies and internal teams
- Support merchant collateral activity with data across various merchant segments and geography
- Track merchant collateral deployment and performance on a regular basis by working on Order Management
- Work on internal tools to pull out data on acceptance issues reported by Cardmembers and prepare and circulate reports for the same
- Coordinate with Merchant Servicing team to track and close acceptance issues reported through S&S link
- Work on execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with agencies and internal teams
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Critical to your success in the role:
- Graduate with at least 2 year work experience, preferable in a marketing support role
- Ability to manage external agencies to get the desired results
- Vendor Management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated – keen learner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Basic awareness of the Card/payments industry.
- Must have good system skills with respect to Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, PowerPoint etc..)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time