Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, GMS Marketing, Japan
- Own and drive the middle to small merchant marketing strategies to create the unique merchant value to be aligned with the regional small merchant strategies.
- Build the industry level marketing strategies, especially in online and dining areas to drive the business growth and improve the merchant and partner satisfaction by taking advantage of internal big data, digital capabilities and communication channels
- Improve the awareness and satisfaction of card members and prospects about Amex merchant coverage through online and offline card member communication, point of sales materials and the marketing programmes such as Shop Local by partnering with other lines of business and external partners.
- Drive card member traffic to the online mall and merchant offer programs by implementing effective campaigns and card member communication together with the issuer marketing team.
- Keep and explore strategic third party marketing partnership to create scalable and efficient marketing programmes.
- Update servicing and marketing contents to existing and prospect merchants on the website and other merchant communication materials.
- Provide the marketing consultation with the sales teams and merchants to reflect their objectives and needs.
- Manage the annual marketing budget and track each initiative budget utilization status to meet the financial requirement and timeline.
- Ensure to meet Merchant Offer Governance (MOG) guidelines and local legal and compliance requirements for any marketing activities.
- Coach and support the marketing members for their career and skill development and participate in local and regional employee activities as a leader.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to think strategically, with success in developing and implementing key marketing projects with internal and external collaboration.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of B2B and B2C marketing and digital marketing to utilize Amex digital marketing platforms. Prefer 10+ year B2C or B2B marketing or relevant experience in sales promotion, marketing consultation and digital media, especially in mobile areas.
- A creative thinker that can combine best practices with new ideas to create compelling marketing programmes.
- Demonstrate the strong leadership to achieve business and marketing goals and meet each project KPI
- A solid team player able to successfully plan and implement across multiple business groups within Amex.
- Flexibility, agility and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to flex style and content depending on audience.
- Must speak and write Japanese and English fluently.
- Experience in Japan essential.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム