American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
New Accounts Analyst
This is Band 28 requisition
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Timely And Error Free Processing Of Card Applications.
- Provide excellent service to US card applicants/Card Members
- Processing Of Applications by Ensuring Complete Analysis of Available Data on Profile,
- Adhering to outlined Procedures
- Ability to connect with customer’s and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Ability to Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquettes
- Understand the bank environment and confidentiality of customer data
- Assist Audit, Internal And Compliance Functions at times Of Audits To Ensure All Control Issues
- Are Identified And Addressed.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the company
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvement on existing processes, procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal support
- Candidate should be customer centric.
- Support All Other Day-To-Day New A/C Processes And All New Initiatives
- Shift Timings – 24*7
Graduate With Minimum 1Year Of Experience In relevant field
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
Basic Computer skills mandatory
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time