American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Global Treasury Services – Liquidity Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with the Federal Reserve and other regulatory requirements, the Company’s internal review procedures and all other applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform periodic LST under multiple scenarios for AXP and its Banking Subsidiaries.
- Forecast liquidity targets and coordinate with other groups within Treasury to ensure compliance with daily LCR requirements.
- Present results to senior leadership and various committees such as, FLC, ALCO.
- Develop longer-term strategic solutions leveraging current and future automation opportunities available across Treasury and Finance to minimize manual processes.
- Work closely and coordinate with various Subject Matter Experts and Global Treasury leaders, including Global Funding to ensure the company maintains sufficient liquidity for its operations and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Drive employee engagement, provide career development opportunities and support work/life balance.
- Support/lead special projects in the liquidity risk management area.
- Ability to lead, coach, develop and promote talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize complex topics into simple terms.
- Resilience to adversity and ability to adjust to changing priorities in condensed timeframe.
- Strong analytical and project management skills; ability to work independently to meet critical deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balance sheet and financial risk management knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge of Excel VBA programming is preferred.
- Prior experience in financial modeling is preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time