American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Acquisition Marketing Executive
- Execution and delivery of acquisition related marketing activities planned throughout the year. E.g. new product launches, tactical campaigns, partnerships, kiosk etc.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of creative agencies and their delivery.
- Work closely with agencies to measure and optimize campaign effectiveness, using a test and learn approach to maximize ROI.
- Acquisition Stock inventory management and printing of Welcome Packs, Forms, MIDs etc.
- Follow a monthly internal review of acquisition collaterals to ensure accuracy of content.
- Kiosk Marketing activities – designing, negotiations, implementation and maintenance.
- Explore a Multi – channel approach to drive acquisition.(Social, Self-serve kiosk Media, PPC, edm etc.)
- Help to evolve messaging across all channels both digital and offline that drive most efficient customer acquisition.
- Report results and insights to offer recommendations to key stakeholders of how best to improve performance.
- Work with internal Review Board stakeholders to approve marketing claims being used in creative work.
- Monitor competitor activities / developments in the industry and work with the marketing team to define responses to competitor activities where appropriate.
- Be the local SPOC for managing and maintaining the prospect journey pages on website.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. product, digital team, IMH stakeholders etc)
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure alignment of the overall marketing plan including campaign mechanics, messaging, media, promotions and timings
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate with at least 2 year work experience, preferable in a digital acquisition / marketing role.
- Multi-channel marketing communications experience e.g. Edm, dm, Social, Media, PPC etc
- Ability to manage external agencies to get the desired results
- Vendor Management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated – keen learner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Passionate about digital and a follower of industry trends and developments.
- Basic awareness of the Card industry.
- Must have good system skills with respect Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time