American Express Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader Customer Engagement & Account Sales SME (m/w), Frankfurt am Main
To support our team we are currently looking for Team Leader Customer Engagement & Account Sales SME (m/f), Frankfurt am Main.
As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on continual innovation and forward-thinking. And since we’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers all around the world.
At American Express we recognise that our most
valuable asset is our people. After all,
it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around
the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the
world’s most respected service brand.
Support the Director of SME with strategic projects local and globally
As a result of exceptional sales growth and business opportunity, American Express Global Commercial Payments is currently expanding its Small and Mid-Size Enterprise (SME) business in Germany. As part of the expansion plans, we are looking for a Team Leader who will be responsible to lead a team of Implementation Managers and to drive the growth of our existing SME customers.
There is a requirement to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, as well as a thorough understanding of the competitive environment within the SME segment.
- People Leadership – target setting, coaching and motivation of a team of 3 Implementation & Account Sales staff. Fully engaging in the Performance Management and Development Planning Process with a clear focus on employee engagement. Critical to the success of the individual will be the individual's ability to motivate and engage individual team members to exceed goals
- Management of all Account Sales Teams in identifying business opportunities, driving collaboration, closing gaps, and developing strategic sales plans to drive business and to maintain and grow American Express charge volume
- Drive Implementation performance, Early Lifecycle Management and Account Sales performance including Customer expansions, Portfolio growth and Managment of profitable pipelines
- Internal Alignment – work closely with colleagues across the Blue Box (e.g. sales channels, Risk, Operations, Credit, Merchant Acquisition and Client Management) to develop linkages with other implementation teams (including New Accounts and Credit) to facilitate fast efficient implementations of won business
- Partner - with Marketing to align goals, support Customer Liftecycle experience, drive Trigger Calling and ensure effective collaboration between the teams
- Leading end-to-end change management activities to support Business goal achievements
- CRM – fully leverage Salesforce.com as the platform to manage all opportunities and reporting
- Reporting & Analysis – develop performance reports to track team productivity and sales outcomes
- Identifying and implementing process improvement tactics that will enhance productivity and results
- Ensure the team has a high level of knowledge on products, underwriting policy, legal constraints and system or processes within the department
- Support the Director of SME with strategic projects local and globally
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Consistent track record of managing performance, coaching and motivating for success, and identifying team strengths and opportunities
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Highly organized and motivated with excellent time management skills
- Prior leadership experience in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential client growth opportunities and drive results through creative problem solving and excellent leadership
- Demonstrated strength in leading and developing teams and in facilitating change management
- Broad industry awareness of external events, factors and competitors that could impact American Express client partnerships
- Proven strategic thinker with proven ability to manage details
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues to achieve desired results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of payments space and product offerings
- Positive “can-do” attitude with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Strong computer skills; experience in Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English is a an absolute pre requisite
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit