American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Marketing Execution
This exciting position sits in Merchant Marketing Operations, within Global Marketing Operations. The team delivers best-in-class, flawless merchant marketing campaign execution.
This individual will report into a senior manager, owning critical project management of multiple, complex end-to-end marketing campaigns in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The Analyst will partner with various cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the marketing campaign from the initial creative strategy direction. This will include securing required approvals from various stakeholders—including Compliance/Legal teams through to hand-off of final creative assets to channel deployment teams culminating in a final quality control audit before launch.
Key responsibilities include:
· Detailed, complex project management
· Internal/external relationship development and management
· Lead planning, production and deployment of end-to-end multi-channel campaign set-up and management within proprietary workflow tools
· Development of marketing creative assets including conducting Brand review
· Segmentation understanding and set-up
· Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
· Detailed quality review/proofreading throughout the process
· Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to think “end-to-end”
· Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple, complex projects simultaneously
· Excellent project management and organizational skills
· Adaptable, self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Ability to effectively multi-task and mange competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Process-oriented and a quick learner of proprietary systems and processes
· Strong relationship building/management skills
· Solution-oriented with strong problem solving skills
· Collaborative team player with ability to work and communicate cross-functionally—must have strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Knowledge/experience executing across multiple direct marketing channels (i.e. digital, print, social)
· Positive, can do attitude with a will to win
· 1-3 years agency/marketing/marketing execution/creative development experience
· Strong knowledge of MS Office
· Project management certification a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time