American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Business Development- Sales (Eastern US)
InAuth is experiencing rapid growth and are looking for the best of the best to join our outside sales team. We are hiring independent, self-motivated, and experienced sales professionals responsible for growing our customer base across our robust offerings. We are known for our integrity, honesty, and fast-paced environment and are interested in people who possess similar characteristics.
As a Senior Sales Executive for InAuth, you will have access to the finest technology and resources in the mobile security industry. For your first 90 days, you will work closely with the team learning the product, prospecting, and closing sales within the financial and payments industry in North America.
Currently we have a Sales Executive role available in the following region:
- Eastern United States
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Prospect for new business through cold calling and networking
- Practice our consultative sales approach to uncover clients’ needs
- Present our value proposition and finalize sales using strong closing skills
- Prospect / cold call to obtain new contacts within the financial and payments industry
- Prepare proposals and negotiate terms of sales agreement and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Build pipeline consisting of multi-million size opportunities
- Consistently manage and produce accurate sales forecast and pipeline using SalesForce
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles
- Meet required sales activities including presentations, proposals, and sales quotas
- Meet required channel sales activities including presentations, proposals, channel partner sales quotas, and customer satisfaction results
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- 7+ years outside sales experience either selling to financial institutions or like customers
- Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with “hunter” like mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, and a positive attitude
- Ability to develop long term business relationships
- Solid rolodex within the financial and/or payment industry is a must
- Strong follow up skills
- 50% travel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time