• Achieving Corporate card, Meeting card , Purchase Card , Buyer Initiated Payment, Penetration And Sales Productivity Targets Within Existing Customer Base. Existing Customer Base Will Consist Of Large and Medium Size Indian & Multi National Corporates.
• Implementation Of Expansions/Cross Sells. Liaise With Support Groups Within American Express To Facilitate Smooth Implementation And Billing.
• Focus on increasing, T&E and Non T&E on The Corporate Card , CPC ,CMC BIP, Platforms and ensure targets Are Being Met. Negotiating and signing Horizontal deals
• Timely & Accurate Sales Reporting. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• This Position is also for relationship management of Large Corporate accounts, drive growth, charge volume and profitability for the portfolio of accounts. It involves Profitable acquisition and retention of corporate payment products under the overall portfolio umbrella.
• Building and maintaining engagement with the C level management in organizations through regular account reviews and generation of partnership plans and consulting opportunities to deliver true value and take relationships forward.
• Ensuring that noise levels in key customers are suitably addressed through the servicing team while driving digital initiatives like paperless statements, e remittance, @work and online program management.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Seeking a minimum of 4 years prior strategic relationship management and at Least 3 Years of Experience in selling B2B Space.
• Experienced At Selling To Senior Management (CFOs, Procurement Heads, And Admin Heads) In Corporate Houses.
• Good Presentation & Analytical Skills especially in understanding company’s financial statements, P&L, Ratios, cash flow (account receivable and payables) and working Capital requirement of the company .
• Strong Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to Work in a Team
• Understanding of Market knowledge of different instruments and lending options available Will Be Advantageous.
• Demonstrated Track Record of excelling Targets
• Innovative and collaborative approach to solving problems and overcome barriers impacting client value or growth.
• Demonstrate effective oral and written presentation and communication skills, with the ability to influence internal and external partners.
• Ability to gain in-depth understanding of client needs, to develop and execute a client-focused account plan with limited support and guidance.
• Ability to effectively influence and manage change and display solid leadership skills.
• Sells with integrity, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements. • Experience with or knowledge of virtual payments preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time