American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Services Analyst
- Manage cardmembers’ accounts through inbound and outbound telephone contact.
- Acquiring the necessary information to analyze cardmembers’ accounts, make sound credit judgment / decision and action to ensure profitability and offering solutions base on each cardmember individual needs.
- Collection of overdue accounts
- To handle cardmembers’ inqueries or refer cardmember disputes / complaint to senior or Supervisor or concern department
- To maintain and update cardmembers’ file accurately on timely basis.
- Communicate to cardmember effectively and professionally.
- Ensure all process comply with company / Credit department policy / procedure and all relevant rules regulation and all compliance matters
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- At least 1-2 years Personal Loan Officer in Banking Industry.
- Good English communication.
- Strong verbal communications skill.
- Good reading comprehension, writing skill and typing skill.
- Emotional intelligence and be good team player.
- Experience in business application on computer system ( Microsoft word and excel ) is an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time