American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
• Entry Level Position
• Research credit card disputes and build response cases to recover funds for various merchants; while using proprietary software
• Efficiently research and present evidence on validate transactions. Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes
• Maintain strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations
• Provide a high standard of professional/caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality
• Perform link analysis on missed hostile fraudulent transactions as required
• Ability to analyze information, think through difficult problems, and make critical decisions based on limited information and/or direction
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating chargeback anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received chargebacks), and sharing ideas and information
• May require shift-work, including weekends and holidays
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time