American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Portugese Language Expert
This is a Band 28 requisition
- There will be a focus to review and analyse requests received from Business partners and Customers globally for negotiated Traveller’s Cheque and make informed decision to pay or decline the request post determining if all the compliance requirements are met.
- Determine the payment method and accurately process the payments after verifying the bank information.
- Follow-up with the business partners, in case of overpayment and to collect payments back from the customer.
- Building & maintaining communication lines with internal and external customers and business partners.
- To perform extensive verification and investigation of any potential 25k sales & encashment violations
- To analyse paid Travellers Cheques and other information received from various resources to execute judgment to minimize loss to the company is also crucial.
- Prepare and review all refund related bank transfers and manual voucher checks for approval.
- Liaise with various departments e.g. Finance, Item Processing, Paid reconciliation, Risk, Distribution Units and Fraud so as to resolve cases
- Maintain rigorous focus on control and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures. Also keep proper audit trails for all requests processed.
- Posses excellent communication skills to include coordinating and interacting regularly with all process stakeholders globally.
- Provide necessary value added inputs and support to all key linkages so as to enable them to deliver on their goals.
- Support root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
- * Portugese/ Spanish language are preferred.
- Graduate with 0-1 yrs of exp
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good listening and decision making skills.
- An ability to handle escalated issues politely and courteously to achieve a balance between promise fulfilment and risk.
- Must be a self starter, organized, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills, and able to follow up on multiple priorities simultaneously to accomplish all tasks without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and willing to flex hours based on business needs.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to be resilient, flexible and decisive.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Excel, Power Point, MS Word, etc)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time