American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Coordinator-Pub Affairs & Comm
- Support local market employee communications, including but not limited to:
- Posting and managing local market and local GSN news blog/intranet (Jive).
- Updating digital TV systems and market-relevant printed visuals, as appropriate.
- Writing and distributing leader announcements and updates.
- Photographing large-scale events.
- Supporting, as appropriate, local market visits by AXP senior leaders (EVP+).
- Serving as communications consultant/member of the local crisis response team.
- Coordinate with local events/engagement lead to communicate and support market events (e.g., Tribute, BluePrint, etc.).
- Support and promote Blue Box initiatives at the local level (e.g., Customer Service Award, Customer Service Week, etc.).
- Provide content development and editorial support for GSN communications vehicles, including GSN News, Inside GSN, and updates on Jive. Also, research and write articles for AXP-wide coverage on The Square.
- Partner with CA&C colleagues in other markets to drive coordination, consistency and agility in global communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to craft and implement effective communications plans serving a broad audience.
- Strong presentation and design skills, including experience using PhotoShop and InDesign; Jive experience, a plus.
- Excellent judgment.
- Self-motivated, team player, with proven ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues across the company to support large-scale initiatives.
- Web/graphic design, video editing and photography skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time