American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager - Field Enablement GCP Japan (Communication & Training)
- Support the Global Field Enablement Manager on global and regional strategic projects and training initiatives
- Partner with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Partner and consult with Business Partners (Marketing, Product, Risk, Compliance, etc.) on Field Enablement plans, design and execution
- Perform needs assessments to identify skill and knowledge required to support successful achievement of business objectives.
- Own, manage and optimise Global and Regional field channels for JAPA, and manage intake process for field communications and training
- Designing, developing and integrating training and communication through a variety of multi-media and classroom based instruction methodologies.
- Research, design and develop content for training materials and programs and communications needs
- Establishing clear measurement plans to inform our overall strategy.
- Collaborate with Global FE team to analyse best practices in training and performance improvement processes, and recommended best in class solutions
- Requires five plus years of General Business experience, ideally with exposure to training, field enablement and change management.
- Experience ensuring alignment of project scope, objectives, and critical success factors, with the ability to identify success opportunities or risks.
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training and communication programs.
- Strong communication (written, verbal and presentation ) skills
- Experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new capabilities
- Possess demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and must have the ability to work under tight deadlines in a global environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Salesforce.com experience or experience with another CRM preferred
- GCP/ SBS product & services knowledge is preferred, however not essential
- Flexibility to work outside standard business hours due to global nature of role
- Degree qualified in related field, Training and / or Communication qualifications desirable
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time