Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager - Field Enablement GCP Japan (Communication & Training)
Global Commercial Payments is the leading Corporate Card provider globally. The key to our success has been our effective sales and account development organisation – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organisation. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain more high quality clients, and drive more satisfaction.
Within Global Strategy, Brand and Field Enablement, the Global Field Enablement (GFE) teams is charged with driving field productivity for our 2,500+ global field Sales and Account Development organization through field training, communications, and effective go-to-market strategies. We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Analyst to drive exponential growth in our field productivity through the development and execution of field go-to-market and training and delivery strategies.
- Support the Global Field Enablement Manager on global and regional strategic projects and training initiatives
- Partner with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Partner and consult with Business Partners (Marketing, Product, Risk, Compliance, etc.) on Field Enablement plans, design and execution
- Perform needs assessments to identify skill and knowledge required to support successful achievement of business objectives.
- Own, manage and optimise Global and Regional field channels for JAPA, and manage intake process for field communications and training
- Designing, developing and integrating training and communication through a variety of multi-media and classroom based instruction methodologies.
- Research, design and develop content for training materials and programs and communications needs
- Establishing clear measurement plans to inform our overall strategy.
- Collaborate with Global FE team to analyse best practices in training and performance improvement processes, and recommended best in class solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Requires five plus years of General Business experience, ideally with exposure to training, field enablement and change management.
- Experience ensuring alignment of project scope, objectives, and critical success factors, with the ability to identify success opportunities or risks.
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training and communication programs.
- Strong communication (written, verbal and presentation ) skills
- Experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new capabilities
- Possess demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and must have the ability to work under tight deadlines in a global environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Salesforce.com experience or experience with another CRM preferred
- GCP/ SBS product & services knowledge is preferred, however not essential
- Flexibility to work outside standard business hours due to global nature of role
- Degree qualified in related field, Training and / or Communication qualifications desirable
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム