American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
As part of the world’s largest card issuer and a global services company that operates in 30 countries, with over 62,500 employees, you will play a key role in our continual effort to deliver industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights and global customer care.
American Express enables the career journeys of our employees through an environment that allows them the opportunity to unleash their maximum potential. We offer richly diverse experiences with global exposure and opportunities including leadership training, employee interest networks, continuing education assistance and access to mentoring by a diverse leadership team.
- Maintain and prioritize the Vice President’s calendar to ensure maximum efficiency in a dynamic global environment
- Coordinate logistics internal or external meetings, events, town hall meetings
- Conduct monthly review on spending
- Undertake proactive follow ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and their assistants,
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Diploma or above with 3 - 4 years experience in Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant capacity
- Excellent organization, prioritization skills with keen attention to detail
- Experience effectively managing office activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and a calm, professional demeanor while under pressure
- Proficient Word, Excel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time