American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Sr Manager-Customer Marketing Analytics & Data Science
- Develop strong relationship with internal marketing partners to understand and help frame key business problems
- Build and explore customer datasets to provide context on the business problems being addressed
- Conduct strategic analyses to inform business decisions and provide actionable recommendations. Write and present fact based presentations to key stakeholders
- Manage BAU campaign targeting, experimental design, results read, etc. across the entire US consumer portfolio
- Advanced degree in a statistics/business/economics/decision science related field; 3+ years of work experience leveraging analytics and data science to drive business results is highly preferred
- Experience manipulating and extracting business/customer insights from extremely large, complex datasets
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and an innovative approach to solving business problems
- Strong programming skills are required (SQL or SAS or R) PYTHON and/or HIVE are strongly desired
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications and relationship building skills with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Strong technical background with experience in experimental design, predictive modeling, segmentation, etc.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time