American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Protection Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
•Responsible for end to end processing of Fraud chargeback for Japan market
•Achieve high productivity while being accurate are one of the challenges for the role
•Able to make sound, fact based decisions
•Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
•Able to perform under a pressured environment to service Card members
•Adhere to Fraud procedure and timeliness to meet customer and business partner SLA requirements- Review, Make critical decision whether to chargeback and process Fraud Customer Service referrals
•Understand and comply with all Fraud processes and local regulations
• Work on other fraud related tasks and projects as and when required
•Understanding of card acceptance procedures would be an advantage
• Understanding of Disputes/Chargeback process would be an advantage
• Proven ability to make fact based decisions in a timely manner
•Ability to work with numbers at high speed and maintain accuracy
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Degree holder in any field
- Understanding of card acceptance procedures would be an advantage
- Understanding of Disputes/Chargeback process would be an advantage
- Proven ability to make fact based decisions promptly and maintain accuracy
- Possesses excellent negotiation skills and can gain commitment for action
- Strong English and Japanese verbal and written skills
- Risk management or another operational area within a financial services/banking organization would be beneficial,
- Innovative problem-solving approach to your duties
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure and is hardworking.
- High level of integrity
- Must be willing to work on public holidays when required
- Exceptional relationship building skills with a desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time