American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional - Dutch Speaking
- Taking inbound disputes calls for Consumer and Merchants.
- Resolving Corporate Maintenance requests
- High levels of professionalism and customer service
- Allocation of incoming payments against a portfolio of Business Travel Accounts
- Contacting clients for missing/incomplete remittances – Including Customer queries/education
- Investigate and problem solve to clear payment discrepancies
- Educating companies on how to pay correctly
- Completion of financial controls/ logs to ensure the accurate allocation of payments.
- Maintain Regular contact with key stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English is essential
- Excellent time management
- Team player who demonstrate self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,…)
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and stream line processes
- Excellent verbal / written communication
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally
- Effective prioritization of work to achieve goals and excellent delivery of customer service
- Ability to change focus quickly and efficiently as required
- Cross Functional skills within the team
- Being good with numbers and a basic understanding of book keeping principles would be an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time