American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Digital Engagement
American Express is one of the world’s leading payment solution providers and one of the most recognized brands. Within Global Commercial Services, our Global Digital Capabilities, Transformation & Operations team owns and develops the digital ecosystem for fast growing segments of American Express business, such as corporate cards, B2B and virtual payments.
We are looking for a passionate customer focused communicator to guide the development of our suite of digital content, define the value proposition driving customer awareness, adoption & repeat usage for our next generation of digital solutions. You will be part of a great team that is developing the next wave of digital solutions to help our clients manage their programs online. Our organization is growing, building nimble & collaborative teams. The team is responsible for the definition, development, deployment and support of global capabilities, including mobile and digital payment platforms.
You will develop communications strategies to deepen awareness and adoption of the digital solutions. As our customer advocate you will devise /socialize global change management plans to gain senior leadership support. This portfolio includes reconciliation, insights & servicing solutions. By defining the learning & engagement strategy across global markets, you will drive increased product knowledge, advocacy, product use and customer satisfaction.
You will be the product cheerleader, support multiple stakeholders, and as a self-starter be comfortable working across geographies, independently and able to constructively manage competing priorities. You will partner with Marketing, Operations, Development teams, & Technologies for these focus areas. The position will report to the Director of Digital Solutions Customer Engagement and will be responsible for all aspects of customer engagement including:
- Requires knowledge of digital marketing field
- Defines communication strategies, positioning and framework across multiple channels
- In this role you will develop product overviews, regional toolkits, micro learning experiences to ensure adoption and use of our digital solutions
- Work independently & be able to successfully navigate across a deep and complex cross functional organization
- Negotiates effectively to create new processes and positions with GCO, Compliance & GSN
- Evaluates impact on strategic marketing planning objectives and strategies
- Decisions will have a profound impact on the total organization
- Work involved latitude for decisions-making and priority setting. Is assigned long-range projects and reviewed through achievement of objectives according to predefined goal
- Seeks global impact and partners across time-zones with flexibility knowing that many core cross functional partners are located across US time zones.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that is delivering innovation and customer value as a core strategy to grow the business.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to support ongoing site refreshes and roll out of new digital solutions
- Experience in Communications, Change Management, Product Management & E learning.
- Prior experience with digital marketing and understanding of the digital ecosystem for web, mobile and ecommerce channels is desired
- Ability to distill complex digital concepts into creative & straight forward communications
- Comfort with ambiguity and creating structure and communications in white space
- You are passionate about customer and technology
- You are a strong customer advocate with distinguished ability to identify and fulfill customer needs, and are passionate about our mission of helping our customers
- Flexible mindset and eager to work in a fast paced environment
- Great leadership and proven skills in project planning and strategic thinking
- Ability to simplify complex messages into memorable communications
- Ability to influence constituents broadly across the organization & collaborate on problems with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to engage and inspire your peers or a team
- Innovative problem solver
- A Degree in communications, marketing or policy (or has equivalent work experience) will be a distinct advantage
- Applicants with Spanish, French or German as an additional language will have a distinct advantage
- 3-8 years of work experience. BA required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time