American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Growth Manager
This role will focus on building new B2B partnerships and products (vertical and distribution partnerships) and deliver meaningful growth against the market’s long-range financial aspirations.
Identify and contact new partner opportunities with focus within the FINTECH segment, manage relationships with senior executives (e.g., CFO, CMO, VP finance, Treasury)
- Manage the partner pipeline, including regular status reporting
- Develop ongoing analysis of industries and key players to identify relevant future partnerships
- Drive continuous alignment with key internal stakeholders and directly manage the ‘new deal’ gating process for all stakeholders
- Actively manage new partner negotiations from the card issuing perspective, including development of deal constructs, legal contracts & financial models
- Oversee the successful launch of new partnerships through harnessing our marketing and sales channels.
- Manage new product launches from a card issuing perspective to support the growth strategy
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Proven strategic sales experience from similar roles for at least 3 years preferably within FINTECH, Financial industry or similar
Extensive knowledge SME landscape
- Ability to identify & manage a strong prospect pipeline, ideally in a FINTECH, B2B client and/or Partnership environment
- University degree preferable within finance or equivalent
- Good financial acumen & negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of the financial services industry or similar B2B industries
- Proven ability to deliver smooth & timely sales/product program implementations in an external customer environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels within an organization (internally & externally)
- Self-motivated with a high degree of flexibility & resilience
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Actively manage partner relationships on-going to ensure continued program success
- Swedish & English language. Other Nordic languages are consider a merit
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time