American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Proactively contact customers within the portfolio to ensure engagement & seek opportunities to enhance the relationship through targeted travel & lifestyle recommendations which anticipate the customer’s requirements
- Commits to regular contact with customers by effectively using various communication methods (F2F, phone, fax, e-mail, SMS) to maintain relationship with customer based on his/her preference & availability
- Ensure all customer profiles are accurate, all activities are properly logged
- Achieve/Exceed customer satisfaction targets, increase Centurion card spend and Prevent attrition.
- Provide customer relevant advice and offer Centurion value added propositions
- Own the customer enquiry/request and act as the key interface for the customer to deliver a seamless service interaction throughout
- Whenever possible, complete request accurately and effectively within agreed timeframes.
- Engage Internal Stakeholders
- In the case of complex or bespoke enquiries, appropriately leverage internal expertise with the Card, Travel & Lifestyle teams whilst overseeing this activity to ensure completion to the satisfaction of the customer
- Operate within all organisational compliance principles & ensure customer awareness of appropriate compliance & security requirements
- ln-depth understanding of the customer profile, preferences, history and revenue potential of each Centurion in the portfolio
- Establish robust synergy with travel consultants that support the portfolio by jointly defining customer growth strategies and ensure proper actions to deliver outstanding and proactive service
- Flag complex and/or high exposure issues for resolution to team leader & make recommendations for future supplier opportunities based on customer insight & demand
- Maintain an awareness of customer trends & industry developments in the Premium Lifestyle arena and actively engage in self-development & training to enhance skills.
- University Bachelor degree business or relevant field. Must have previous experience engaging with High Value Premium customers
- Self-motivated, driven with a strong sense of personal accountability and an excellent team player who can work well with internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent command of written/spoken English/Chinese and articulate with a strong business sense.
- Ability to drive customer loyalty by proactively maximising on opportunities to develop customers emotional & rational brand affinity
- Analytical skills
- Build relationships with high net-worth, sophisticated, and demanding individuals
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict if customer is dissatisfied & to apply influence & persuasion to drive a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and decision making to both customer & organisational advantage
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in dealing with customer enquiries & in probing customer to determine key requirements & to articulate product relevance.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time