American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Accountable for the data held within the Enterprise Portfolio Management System for the portfolio.
- Lead investment decision process by ensuring provision of technology budgets and advice on prioritization and scheduling.
- Assist in the definition, planning, and build of the investment portfolio, reprioritizing investments based on either business/technical resource availability and/or changing business priorities.
- Lead goal planning process for the organization and tracks progress to goals thru course of the year.
- Provide recommendations on resource optimization and escalate resource capacity risks that may affect delivery.
- Monitor progress of the portfolio delivery and ensures timely and effective communication of the status and assessment of risks and issues.
- Work with finance organization to ensure alignment of budgets, actuals, and variances.
- Accountable for the financial data held within Clarity tool for the portfolio.
- Assist Engineering Directors and project management resources with technical delivery engagement processes and business expectation management.
- Work with business units to forecast and reconcile costs of delivering on the strategic plan.
- Responsible for a portfolio that spans a broad range of systems and enterprise-wide complex components.
- A bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of related worked experience required.
- Very strong knowledge of Financial Management, Portfolio Management, SDLC methodology practices, and relationship management.
- Proven experience planning strategic initiatives and setting the direction for the portfolio.
- Prior IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments, including working in a delivery team.
- Proven experience leading the investment decision process by ensuring the provision of technology budgets.
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative and teamwork focused
- Self-motivated and proactive
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time