This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of key merchants in the newly opened Vertical Business to Business market scene. He/she finds growth opportunities in the defined market and drive billing growth not only by deepening and broadening existing relationships with our merchants but by finding new strategies and acquire merchants to accelerate the billing.
The position will also have an important role of strategic development and execution of new business models in overall B2B to accelerate the cash conversion and perception of coverage. Together with Director, he/she will be conducting this role by (1) understanding uniqueness of business environment, key stakeholders and incentives of the market (2) build up strategies and set priorities to drive B2B effectively leveraging our capabilities and (3) working closely with other B2B teams and a broad range of key business partners in and out of the company to execute the strategies.
1. Manage / acquire key merchants in the market to expand billing volume
- Manage and deepen merchant relationships
- Monitor health of merchant experience including operation excellence
- Set the strategy and priorities for further business expansion in the market
- Acquire the key companies which help acceleration of billing in the market.
- Understand merchant payment operation and function of VPOS and lead the improvements of VPOS.
2. Develop new B2B strategies and excecute the initiatives
- Improve merchant perception of coverage in horizontal market online and offline together with Acquisition / B2B CLM teams and other business partners.
- Develop and implement partnership strategy of DMA PSPs together with Acquisition team.
- Lead opportunities of export business together with Acquisition Team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Strong leadership/skill for relationship management to maintain mutual business growth with partners.
2. Strong leadership on developing winning strategy and driving results.
3. Wide perspective and enthusiasm to initiate beyond his/her responsibility to incluence people and achieve his/her own goal.
4. High analytical skills and logical thinking to develop winning strategies.
5. High communication and negotiation skills in Japanese.
6. Good communication skills in English
7. Good PC skills and analytical mindset for persuasive presentation
8. Business experience in B2B market place will be an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム