American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Analyst T2-II
This is a Band 28 requisition.
This position will serve the Merchants world. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customers and interested in owning all aspects of the customer relationship. You will serve as a brand ambassador by delivering unsurpassed customer care through Relationship Care.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure extraordinary service by promptly and accurately responding to request from Clients, evaluating and analyzing merchant account information and recommending tailored solutions to merchants that add value to their business. This role includes working back office requests received via Merchant Force.
- Outbound/Inbound calling experience
- Have worked in 24/7 environment (Night Shifts)
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to be self directed with excellent follow through
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time