American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Account Executive
Identifies new business opportunities managing to attract more and better businesses that are profitable for American Express.
Uses his extensive network of fully exploited across different industries and markets to identify the best prospects.
It is characterized by effective and efficient through its ability to filter and manage a pipeline prospects, seek and understand customer needs and strategically plan the sales process.
Having an extensive background financial, able to operate effectively in a business environment.
Use his/her American Express deep understanding of the industry and its customers, prospects to give fast and effective solutions that directly address the needs of customers giving an added value.
- Responsible for acquire new companies in the local market each month
- Ensure that Business Charge Volumes goals are met .Responsible to increase and implement new opportunities among his /her portfolio (i.e. CPC, P-Cards, Walking Cards, etc.
- Responsible to update primary database information such as SMART
- Will be the responsible for providing all the reporting and analytical support for his/her portfolio
- Coordinate the solution of operational problems that may arise between Corporate Card accounts and the operations areas servicing them.
- Ensure that all negotiations and daily work comply with all internal processes
- Maintain good relationship with company contacts
- Ensure all companies’ requirements are handled on time
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in financial products or related
- Ability to prospect Face to Face, by internet (Linked In), telephone, etc.
- Highly results oriented
- Ability to create and maintained work relationships
- Ability to work virtually
- Focus client oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate
- Planned and organized
- Ability to identified client needs
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time