American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Apply intensive and extensive knowledge of engineering principles, tools, and analytics to solve complex business problems and identify additional opportunities
- Analyze large data sets to identify opportunities that improve the card member experience and increase operational efficiency
- Support a variety of projects as a project leader, work stream leader, and/or project manager
- Perform in-depth, process analysis using various engineering tools such as value stream mapping, process workflow, analytical tools and templates, time studies, and simulation modeling
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Applied Statistics, Applied Operations Research or Mathematical Sciences or similar academic degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in Industrial Reengineering or a related filed
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL and Visio
- Proficiency with Industrial Engineering tools and techniques
- Strategic thought leadership and execution skills
- Strong negotiation skills and good relationships with technical people and senior management
- Demonstrated "Growth Mindset" with a passion for innovative thinking
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Six Sigma, Lean, PMP Certifications
- Proficiency in statistics, data mining, queuing theory, predictive modeling, simulation, and operations research
- Familiarity with American Express businesses and products
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time