American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- This position will be responsible for handling Premium card travel services, which includes hotel and air booking, fare quotation and VISA/travel related arrangements.
- Be able to resolve issues that may arise with card members with a sense of urgency with proper supervision.
- Commitment to high quality customer service by ensuring response to calls and emails are in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the outsourced suppliers to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place. This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily booking system queues.
- Build professional relationships and rapport with our Premium Card members in order to deliver personalized customer experience
- College or above.
- SABRE CRS capability ticketing knowledge preferred.
- 2 years in travel industry.
- Good communication skills, willing to help people, and pleasant characteristics.
- Good Chinese / English communication capability.
- Land and sea experience
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Language: Chinese & English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time