American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Analyst – Telecommunications
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
- Drives Results.
- Builds and Leverages Relationships.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Proficiency in Global Telecommunications Services, Technology, Terminology, Suppliers and Billing Data.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and proven experience executing complex programs using agile practices.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to implement and /or optimize new capabilities for operational teams.
- Experience of inbound and / or outbound call centre operations and experience driving transformational change in these environments.
- Work experience required in a project management, engineering and/or process improvement role.
- Requires strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently.
- Able to manage relationships and expectations with key business stakeholders while gaining alignment
- Have excellent written/ oral communication skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and gain consensus
- Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes and ability to turn raw data into valuable business insights.
- Ability to clearly define tasks and projects to improve business metrics across all key constituencies (shareholder, customer, and employee).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Professional qualifications in project management and / or process improvement such as Prince2, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma and LEAN preferred.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time