American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BTA & Client Specialist (Spanish and English Speaking)
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
The position is primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to our BTA client base. Responsibilities include the daily collecting of overdue payments through outbound and inbound calls. These will need to be executed with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses.
Market responsibilities: UK / Spain
- Negotiation for and managing the collection of overdue payments;
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements;
- Secure repayment of overdue funds and avoid potential losses/write-offs;
- Resolving and preventing future recurrence by educating customer / Program Administrators on capabilities of the BTA product;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business;
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow QMP6 Compliance regulations.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding financial workings, some knowledge is desirable;
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally;
- Comfortable managing several proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Language skills – fluent in English and Spanish.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time