American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional - US Servicing
Just beginning your career in customer service? American Express offers world class leadership and career development. We are looking for people beginning their career to come and join a world class leader in premium servicing.
- Attractive base pay
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they're eligible.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including trainings and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- Onsite gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
- Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
- At least 2 years, and no more than 7 years, of customer service experience in a contact center environment with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Experience in banking/financial services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree and college undergrads may apply
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time