American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Bta Analyst
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By working on BTA accounts by resolving ageing.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of the portfolio, by resolving the customer query..
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service.
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Should Be Self Driven And Be Able To Identify Ways To Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve The Business.
- Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities.
- Shift Timings – Day
Educational Background Required:
- Graduate with more than 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Amex customer service and risk management mainframe systems.
- Knowledge of company policies & procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Charge Product.
- Good track record in driving results- a strong target orientation.
- Very strong customer service skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Good knowledge of MS-Word & Excel.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good team-player.
- Very strong customer services skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Experience in credit servicing American Express customers
- Minimum Of G2L2 In the 2014 year end assessment
- Should not be on any form of active counseling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time