American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Protection Specialist
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
- Shift 24X7
- Knowledge of Globestar & Fraud back office functions
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a systematic meaningful manner.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision.
- Experience in working on platforms such as triumph / legacy screens beneficial.
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Change Management Ability
- Multi-Tasking - ability to work on several screens/systems at a quick pace
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time