American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
• Performing monthly calculations of AXP Asset Liability Management (ALM) exposures and FX and interest rate risk metrics, e.g., Earnings at Risk (EaR) , Economic Value of Equity (EVE) at Risk.
• Enhancing controls and implementing standardization and process improvements across GTS.
• Developing process solutions to comply with new regulatory requirements.
- 3+ years experience in Finance/Treasury.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize complex activities and solve problems.
- Experience with ALM systems or Risk management databases, and/or willingness to learn.
- SQL / SAS / IDN skills a plus.
- Experience in control and process management – design, implementation and day to day execution.
- Strong relationship skills - ability to liaise with multiple business partners and colleagues to challenge the status quo, influence appropriately and partner on developing solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present findings clearly to senior leaders.
- Project and process management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balance sheet and financial risk management knowledge a plus.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Highly-motivated and proactive team-player.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time