American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, Product Development
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in project delivery and change management requiring multi-functional alignment
- Extensive experience working with software developers and engineers, with a strong ability to translate product requirements succinctly and ensure technology deliverables are built with high quality
- Able to independently drive large-size tasks and projects on a global scale
- Ability to develop product CBAs
- Ability to drive results in a matrix organization, across groups and markets without direct authority
- Analytical skills to interpret information and draw insights and recommendations using Live Chat perspective and context
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to determine operational and control requirements by analyzing business functions and customer behavior; then construct workflow diagrams and specification documents
- Agile methodology training and/or experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time