Business Analyst - Machine Learning & Data Science (1-3 yrs)
The incumbent is expected to work on Machine Learning & Data Science Research within the Global Credit Risk Decision Science team. Specific responsibilities would include:
1.Research on enhancing existing Machine Learning algorithms for decision science applications and explore new techniques for solving specific decision science business problems
2.Explore new Consumer/Commercial data sources to enhance credit decision science across portfolios
3.Create new Data Products/new insights from Data science and establish regular communication with decision science leaders
4.Use techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
5.Partner with modeling teams to create new/enhance existing variables through regular case reviews
1. MBA or MS/M.Tech in a quantitative or business discipline from a premier institute
2. At least 1 year of industry experience in Machine Learning/Decision Science preferred
3. Sound knowledge of Machine learning algorithms /statistics/data mining and research methods.
4. Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with research oriented approach and a tremendous will to win.
5. Hands on experience in open source tools and techniques such as python/R is a plus
6. Experience with managing and processing Big Data will be an added advantage.
7. Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time