American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager - Global Sponsorships, Team Sports & Venues
- Leading the ideation, creative development and implementation of our sports strategy and activation programs to bring to life our sports sponsorship portfolio for consumers
- Development of experiential and digital marketing programs, advertising creative and traditional/social media campaigns
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the American Express enterprise globally, agency partners and sponsorship properties to develop, implement and measure global sponsorship platform programs
- Developing/fostering partner relationships to further business and brand goals across the partnership portfolio
- Representing American Express to the Sports industry to deepen our relationships, knowledge and development to continue to be on the cutting edge of fan experiences
- Supporting in the collection, analysis and reporting of key program metrics
- Experience in sponsorship, event, brand and/or experiential/partnership marketing
- Strong knowledge of the sports industry and its key players, business models, trends, etc.
- Proven track record managing partners, teams and/or external agencies
- Must be able to balance “big picture” thinking with tactical execution
- Ability to work under pressure within compressed timelines
- Maintain balance with multiple priorities, while demonstrating strong leadership/personal presence
- High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to work across various marketing disciplines
- Strong communication skills both in crafting and delivering presentations
- Out of the box thinking with a creative eye/instinct
- Strong measurement and analytical skills
- High level marketing partner negotiation experience and understanding sponsorship valuation a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time