American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Responsibility for management of card issuance product portfolio; maintenance, administration and implementations.
- Liaise with card issuance Partner and internal customers to ensure updates are carried out in timely and accurate fashion
- Ensure regional compliance of technical updates
- Work with project teams to obtain requirements and complete UAT
- Correct problems identified in card issuance systems to enable Partner adherence to production SLA's and quality standards
- Requires accuracy and focus on compliance, quality, project and change methodologies
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with organization policies and audit controls.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate(preferred technical background) with 2-4 years of experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- PC Literate with strong Microsoft office Skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical and complex functions.
- Previous relationship management an advantage.
- Experience of SDLC and change management process essential with experience in testing methodologies preferred.
- Self-driven working with ability to work with minimum supervision and act on own initiative.
- Highly technical essential with a good understanding of AET platforms and processes.
- Knowledge of plastic card production and distribution.
- Meticulous attention to detail for working in highly technical table based environment.
- Knowledge of Smart card technology, magstripe technology, file transmission and cryptography preferred.
- Knowledge of internal Amex platforms an advantage.
- The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above counseling at the time of applying
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time