American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Care Professional
This is Band 28 requisition.
- Contact Voluntary Attritors Over The Phone And Re-Sell Value Story To Successfully Retain Them In The Franchise. Includes Saving ‘Passive’ Fee Not Paid Attritors.
- Address And Record CM Issues And Identify Key Reasons & Trends That Lead To Customer Dissatisfaction.
- Use Specified Decision Matrices To Focus On Saving Profitable And High Value Customers.
- Liaise With Other Departments To Resolve Specific CM Complaints From Time To Time.
- Cross Sell Other Card Products To Existing Customers To Try And Retain Them In The Franchise.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- It will be 24*7 profile
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate With 2 – 4 Years Of Relevant Experience Preferably In Areas Of Customer Service / Telemarketing.
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills.Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skillsstrong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Assigned Targets Good PC Skills.
- Strong Result Focus.
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills.
- Target Oriented Individual With Strong Sales Ability.
- Ability To Communicate Enthusiasm And Empathy Over The Phone. .Knowledge Of Backend Processes
- Ability To Handle Stress And Rejection.
- Good Team Player
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time