American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Ldr-Customer Service
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to CCPs
- Hold regular sessions to observe individual performance and provide honest and actionable feedback through one-on-one sessions.
- Inspire and motivate team members to have a passion to serve
- Create an environment in which the employee feels their contribution is valued in extraordinary customer service
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to maintain service levels and employee satisfaction
- 25-Jul-2016 AXP Internal Page 2 of 3
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and engagement by using reward and recognition tools available
- Lead by example, promoting blue box behaviors and encouraging an effective and positive work environment
- Challenge your team to ‘raise the bar’ and drive continuous improvement
- Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching.
- Follow up on requests by leader, peers and direct reports consistently.
- Encourage team members to own first resolution of service issues and provide the necessary coaching.
- Encourage risk-taking and empowerment within the agreed process and standards to address customer needs.
- Analyze metrics and any issues that could affect achievement of service levels immediately.
- Analyze performance management data, and identifying opportunities to further drive Customer satisfaction, Service levels, Sales point rate, Average handling time, Profitability, Schedule adherence, etc
- Monitor customer servicing calls, and identifying opportunities to ensure flawless servicing
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies
- Analyze skills and abilities to identify individual strengths and opportunities to develop action plans.
- Plan, and prepare for daily coaching activities to develop and motivate individuals
- Continually develop skills required for Team Leader effectiveness, and seek opportunities to learn from peers.
- Communicate the current state of the business regularly and help team to understand departmental priorities and the impact of these on their role.
- Foster open communication by conducting regular meaningful team meetings/huddles to share success and challenges.
- Use communication and role modeling to ensure all team members understand clearly what behaviors are required to provide extraordinary customer care.
- A natural and inspirational coach - a proven motivator of people
- A passion for, and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Demonstrated superior communication/interpersonal skills
- Effective mediator
- Creative and dynamic thinker
- Proven ability to drive improvements in team performance
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- People leadership experience preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time