American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Onboarding Center of Excellence
American Express continues our dedication to provide superior customer service by continuously improving the end to end customer experience. As a result, having best-in-class cross-functional operational processes has become one of the key priorities for GCS (Global Commercial Services).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the GCS OnBoarding Center of Excellence team. The team is responsible for leading projects that will improve the onboarding process while ensuring high customer satisfaction. This individual will be working across the GCS organization and with other key business partners such as Global Service Network, Technology, and Risk Management. Key priorities include building expertise across the GCS process landscape; identifying and executing programs to eliminate customer pain points; developing and strengthening protocols to mitigate issues and risks.
As a member of the GCP Onboarding Center of Excellence team, this position will be a key catalyst in spreading the change culture and will engage with key stakeholders to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Drive the agenda for key on boarding process improvement initiatives for GCS
- Design and document end to end processes
- Align with onboarding process governance methodologies and approach
- Leverage best practices across global on boarding teams
- Leverage Lean methodologies and other tools; deploy training, when required
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with teams to identify process improvement opportunities; influence and incite innovation and change
- Project manage the deliverables required of each initiative
- Track performance improvement ideas
- Measure and Report success of process improvement initiatives and present to regional leaders
- Uphold the GCS On Boarding Center of Excellence brand
- Experienced Lean transformation leader
- Relevant experience in a customer-centric function
- Proven Project Management Skills, including driving towards tight deadlines with large number of stakeholders and strong emotional connection of employees to the topic at hand
- Strong process orientation and analytical/problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead change; strong change management experience in a global setting
- High influencing skills, manage difficult situations, overcome resistance by changing people’s perspectives, perceptions and understandings, collaborative style, and team orientation
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Should have experience developing content and conducting training sessions
- Should have experience in collaborating with high performing teams
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time