American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”. As a member of the GOCM team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Network (GSN).
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
- Capacity Management for sub-processes
- Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing
- Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication
- Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
- Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
- Schedule Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Highly developed analytical skills relating to the interpretation of performance indicator trends, capacity planning and ability to define and lead implementation of strategies to improve service level & maintain abandon rates.
- Thorough understanding of telecommunication technology as related to telephone equipment, networks, prompts and VR technology.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and teamwork skills in a stressful environment to empower influence and reach resolution with peer groups, colleagues and senior management.
- Highly proficient MS excel skills with experience in using complex functions like Pivot Tables, Macros, V/H Lookup etc.
- Fair knowledge of forecasting and scheduling techniques for the Telephone Service Center and other clients.
- Ability to promote attention to detail & excellent process quality standards. Through knowledge of operating policies, procedures and MIS in American Express inbound phone shops to ensure service levels are met and troubleshooting is timely.
- Strong Presentation skills (MS Power Point) Foster positive relationships with customers and external departments in order to meet organizational objectives and Goals.
- Business Continuity Planning / Management knowledge
- Project management experience is preferred but not required
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time