American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Relationship Manager
- Driving business through defined channels of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales] ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results demonstrating the highest levels of controls and compliance adherence in the sales process and in personal conduct
- Key accountability metrics will include: New Card Acquisition from the sales team % of acquisitions that are HVCM.
- First year attrition rate Controls and compliance defects .
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong sales and customer focus
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate personal excellence
- Effective time management
- MBA with 0 to 3 years experience or graduate with 1 to 4 years of experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time