American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Assistant - CEE market - Global Commercial Payments
Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting General Manager CEE – Country Manager PL/HU/CZ in all business development, entity governance, legal/compliance and business administration processes in the area of CEE (Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic).
Detailed activities (including but not limited to):
- Efficiently and promptly handle e-mail requests for action directed to GM/CM. Deeply understand the subject, link to existing processes and people involved. Act personally and/or involve necessary resources when needed. Report and/or monitor progress. Ensure in-time execution of all activities (tasks) agreed (assigned) with (to) other staff members
- Organize and execute effective internal/external bi-directional communication from CEE GM/CM to other staff members and 3rd parties. Ensure GM/CM presence, actively gather issues raised by all team members and make sure all are addressed. Work closely with GCO and Compliance upon outgoing communication and company agreements
- Supervise all mandatory activities and processes related to legal governance of AESEL branches and other legal entities. Ensure high quality and timely completion
- Manage GM/CM diary, client /prospect visits, travels. Organize external meeting with prospects and clients. Setup internal meetings. Ensure preparation of pre-requisite materials and follow up minutes. Monitor progress of actions items
- Compile and format business data for reports. Prepare requested presentations in line with given guidelines. Understand content, link to business processes, relations and dependencies
- Ensure co-ordination of all cross-department projects according to agreed time guidelines
- Take ownership of assigned business, operational or legal projects
- Support Account Development and Service Delivery Department when needed
- Any other assigned by GM/CM
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Business administration or similar education. Good understanding of business processes existing in large organization
- Excellent communication skills. Draw right observations, conclude what exactly has to be done, why and by whom. Crisp and precise in expressions. Ability to spot critical information including key dependencies and translate them in action
- Honest and open
- Self-organized, determined, patient and with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willing to drive change and grow own career
- Proven determination to achieve goals, invention to cope with challenges and will to win
- Very good oral fluency and written business communication skills in English
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time