American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst DSCOE - GCSG
- Managing the monthly financial close processes to ensure accuracy of the results as well as providing detail on variances to prior year, plan and outlook and determining the impact on the balance-of-year P&L
- Assisting in developing the long range plan, in collaboration with CP&A and LFO teams
- Driving improvements and streamlining core processes using Finance Forward tools and mandate
- Building, leveraging, and maintaining key partnerships with business partners and key stakeholders
- Supporting projects within the USCS DSCOE team as well as the greater DSCOE organization and ensuring alignment with Finance Forward initiatives
- Responsible for managing various ad-hoc reporting requirements at both GCSG and USCS level
- Minimum 3 years of accounting/financial reporting experience. Accounting/Finance degree and/or CPA/MBA preferred
- Knowledge of the financial reporting processes and an understanding of Hyperion Essbase is a plus. Excel, Oracle, OBI, Ariba, TM1, SQL, & Cornerstone experience is also preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills. Ability to break down complex ideas into understandable and actionable messages is critical. Must have a change & growth mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must have a high degree of initiative, integrity, dedication, and ability to adapt effectively in a changing environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively. Ability to influence without formal authority
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time